For the third re-schedule of this city inspection today, the forecast once again held a looming rainstorm! We still weren’t sure if the inspection would take place. Somehow, the rains ceased for a couple of hours and the inspection happened during that window! The inspectors checked compliance for zoning/setbacks, footing and piers.
We have to make a few minor adjustments on the footing and piers before we get the green light!